Speedpin – the world’s first dedicated low cost stripping pin
Michael Higgins the inventor of SPEEDPIN has chosen C&T Matrix as his global partner and sole distributor.
Speedpin is the world’s first dedicated low cost stripping pin which revolutionises the print finishing process.
Michael commented that C&T Matrix is a natural fit for Speedpin! With the team at C&T Matrix being very proactive and the leader within their market it is the perfect partnership. C&T Matrix have a great technical understanding of the die cutting process and die making market and are a global player with manufacturing in UK, North America, Italy and China.
Howard Mead Commercial Director for C&T explained that this product is unique and that the feedback from all of the users within the U.K is excellent. Many people have tried to find a solution to improve dynamic stripping. Speedpin has solved this problem with an innovative new concept.
The benefits of Speedpin are:
- Efficient waste removal dramatically reduces make ready time
- Dedicated to each job – the more you use, the more you save
- Greatly increases production – efficiently strips waste
- Jobs can be run at top speed
- Radically reduces machine downtime due to its simple “fit and strip” method
- A robustly durable product, tested to 3,000,000 sheets
- The bottom stripping unit becomes redundant so less machine maintenance, saving even more on yearly maintenance budgets
- No repair, downtime or replacement costs.
Speedpin is already well tested within the U.K market with great results! Leading die makers have proven the system time after time.
Speedpin eradicate the need for bottom pins completely over a wide variety and thicknesses of boards. Pharm – RTE, branded – standard skillets are no problem!