Call our sales team
+44 (0) 1933 273444
• Channel was founded in the 1950s by diemaker and inventor of the self locating creasing matrix, Mr. Harry Squire.
• Patent held until late 1970s.
• Channel factory moved from London to Wellingborough in 1989.
• Trimplex founded in early 1990s.
• Trimplex purchased by Plastics Capital in 2004.
• Channel purchased by Plastics Capital in 2007.
• Channel and Trimplex mergered and renamed as C&T Matrix in 2008.
• C&T India founded in 2011.
• C&T China founded in 2012.
• C&T acquires Beijing Shengli in 2013.
The IADD Odyssey is our industry’ premier show…
Since its launch, just over 18 months ago,…
Channel Shengli, part of C&T International, become the…
C&T Matrix manufactures a world renowned range of specialist products primarily for the print and packaging industries, which we have developed closely with our customers for over 15 years. Precision engineering and a diverse range of brands ensure efficient performance whatever your needs.